Agricultural Motor claim

How to make a claim


It is important that you notify MS Amlin (the insurer) of any incident (irrespective of who may be to blame), that may lead to a claim, at your earliest opportunity.


When you need to report an incident which may give rise to a claim, please provide MS Amlin the following information;

  • your policy number, your name and your driver’s name;

  • your vehicle make, model and registration details;

  • date, time and place where the incident occurred;

  • the nature of the incident and the damage to the vehicles;

  • name and address of the other driver, their insurance company, policy number and vehicle registration number;

  • note the number of passengers in the third party’s vehicle;

  • take photos, if safe to do so, of the accident scene and the other driver’s damage;

  • police incident reference if applicable;

  • details of any witnesses including passengers in your vehicle; and

  • a copy of the tachograph record and CCTV footage if available.

MS Amlin key claims contact details

Glass and Windscreen helpline please call 01245 396260.


To make a claim for all other damage Please telephone their 24 hour helpline on 01245 396612.

Company information


Peliwica Ltd is registered in England no:10764297

Our registered address: 30 Victoria Avenue, Harrogate HG1 5PR

Our Trading address: 30 Victoria Avenue, Harrogate, HG1 5PR.


Peliwica Insurance and UKHorserescue are trading names of Peliwica Ltd

We are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) - Firm Registered Number - 808026

Peliwica Limited is a Lloyds coverholder 

Contact Us

Phone us on: 01423 593 334

email us at:


Phone: 01423 593335